<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15925399\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+40S+(Winter+\x2706)\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8544817652058964798', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 19, 2006

BLAWGING ON BLAWGING!

Well well guys, it's that time. Where we students must make a post before a test(to get a mark on the test) on one of those selections that Mr. K posted on "Blogging on blogging". I choose to talk about my progress in precal 40s.
Honestly, it has been a bit of a bumpy road for the past 2 weeks for me. I was a bit intimidated on the work we had to do. But now I'm getting the hang of this course. I think?
I know how to convert radians into degrees and vice versa( I am confident I know how to do this!). I understand how to do arc lengths and sector of an area. However, I dont remember the formulas too well, but if i keep working on my questions ill remember them in no time =). No the trig functions, is really bumpy for me but i underestand the basics of it. Like "A" is the amplitude,"B" is NOT the period.,"C" is the phase shift(ie where the starting point of the graph will be), and "D" the sinusoidal axis.
Remember this: hard work DOES pay off =)(that means if you study really really hard, you'll get an awesome mark on the test on friday). Remember to study guys and "May the unit circle be with you." I know its out of season but look--->
its a pumkin pie GET IT!!!??hahahaha



Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

1 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 9:07 PM, Blogger Regine said...

hey. i didn't know you could comment on other's people's comments. who would of thunk it? haha. anyways, good luck with your math assignment that you are talking with me right now. *thumbs up

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home