<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15925399\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+40S+(Winter+\x2706)\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8544817652058964798', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

blogging on blogging!

Today's class was fun for me because I was really understanding the concepts of this upcoming unit. To me, the stuff we're learning now is easy. This is maybe because we have already gone through the basics of graphs last year and a little bit this year. I am understanding many things throughout the first part of the semester, unlike last year where it was a struggle. The things that we're learning now are not new because we went over them last year. However, I'm having trouble remembering things that we have learned last year because it has been almost a year since I last took math.

An interesting thing that I have learned this year is how degrees is related to radians. This is the only thing that I can think of right now. I believe Mr.K said that it is easier to do problems in radians and now I can see why.

I was and still am having trouble with simplifying sin equations. At first when we were given sin(
π/4), I didn't know what to substitute into the bracket. Now that I understand it, I'm having difficulties doing the algebra behind it. Mainly it's when there are radicals in the equation. If you don't mind MR.K, I'd like some help so I can do better on these questions on the test. Another thing that I'm really having trouble with is when you have to apply the things we have learned into word problem solving questions.






Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

2 Comments:

At 2/21/2006 10:01 PM, Blogger janet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2/21/2006 10:01 PM, Blogger janet said...

ooops i made a lot of errors..like i said it was an attempt..lol

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home