<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15925399\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+40S+(Winter+\x2706)\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8544817652058964798', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Is this the blogging on blogging blog?

This better be the place. My head hurts from the word "BLOG" Anyways, I learned a lot about math since Mr.K is the type of teacher who talks a lot in class and explains the processes and definitions and all that jazz. haha whos says that? all that jazz. anyways, I remembered he taught us why there are 360 degrees in the a circle. No one really ever wonders that right. But he explained to us and it made sense. Something in my head clicked. No it did not explode. But it made sense all at once at the end of class. Sometimes I drift off when he talks. That shouldn't make him feel bad though. I do that to all my teachers (thumbs up)So far, everything makes sense and that makes me happy. Things coming to place and things I've learned that are serene in my mind make me feel dandy. Math is hard. It's the truth when you're the type of learner that's like me. If I could live with out math, I would, but then all them math lovers would find me in a mathematical way where there's a circle and I'm at the radius and they somehow make fire appear out of logical magic. But for now, it makes sense. The radians and arc lengths and all that jazz is pretty easy. And because of math, I'm losing myself in the logical world and straying away from the creative side that took over most of my soul. Darn you math. Oh. You can't use bad language. Sorry. At first, I found the memorizing of the unit circle extremely overwhelming. It even discouraged me from wanting to take math because of the UNIT ADLJFA CIRCLE. But in time, if you do your assignments, it just gets embedded into your memory and it seems like it's nothing at all. Listening and doing your work does benefit you. Who would have thunk it? I'm just rambling now so I'm going to stop. If you read this, you must have been extremely bored. Enjoy.



Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

2 Comments:

At 2/19/2006 11:11 PM, Blogger Regine said...

Can you comment on yourself? I wonder. Well, if I say this, this proves you can comment yourself. =D

 
At 2/19/2006 11:13 PM, Blogger Regine said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home