<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15925399\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+40S+(Winter+\x2706)\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8544817652058964798', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

BLAHGING ON BLAWGING!

Well its that time again where the class must post on the blog to get that one mark(very important) on the test. The unit we were working on (trig identities) is coming to an end as of Friday because we have a test(YAY!) I think that this unit was a pretty fast one, it only took about 1.5 weeks I think(?). Well enough about the class, more about ME!! Well, I'm progressing at a steady pace on this topic. I've understood the fundamental Identities and the odd and even identities. I still have a bit of trouble on the Pythagorean identities because I have difficulty on where to start. I know that I should start on the difficult side, but I'll get to a point where I cant go any farther and end up stuck. The sum and difference identities are what i understand(as long as they're in radians, otherwise i'm pretty much screwed in degrees) The sine,cosine dance really help me memorize the formulas. But i gotta remember the tan formula also.we've just learned the double angle Identities and I'm having a bit of trouble on that also. Overall I'm on a bumpy road on this topic but I am sure that I can smoothen things out with a lot of practice. I hope that Mr. K can give us some practice problems in class tomorrow as he does all the time :)

Well that's all for me HA, I'M THE FIRST ONE TO DO BLOGGING ON BLOGGING THAT MEANS EVERYONE ELSE WILL START DOING IT AS OF TONIGHT!!!

remember to study for your test guys, have fun

later days, Jefferson



Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

1 Comments:

At 3/21/2006 10:38 PM, Blogger Regine said...

heeeey. Identities are hard...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home