<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d15925399\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+40S+(Winter+\x2706)\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc4sw06.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d8544817652058964798', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, March 23, 2006

identities blogging on blogging

Todays class was very productive for me even though I had a mad headache that I had to struggled with while trying to concentrate. We did more practice on identities with previous exam questions. And it did really help me learn more about double identities since that section wasn't all clear to me. I guess I understand most of this unit, I understand the fundamental identities, the phythagorean identities, odd and even identities and the sum and difference identities. There is one thing though that I am still having trouble with and thats the trigonometry questions involving identities where your solving for x, the thing I'm having trouble with is when you must solve for csc x, sec x and cot x. I will try to clear that up before the test and I hope I wont have this headache tomorrow. Goodluck everyone.



Français/French Deutsch/German Italiano/Italian Português/Portuguese Español/Spanish 日本語/Japanese 한국어/Korean 中文(简体)/Chinese Simplified Nederlands/Dutch

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home